Skip to content
- Unite and encourage local community leaders from around the State to build networks and share their local community safety and engagement initiatives.
- Enhance skills and build knowledge of community engagement and partnership practices.
- Share tips, tools and approaches to assist CFA and VICSES members to better engage with both their brigade or unit and their community members.
- Recognise and reward brigade and unit members who are active in a range of community engagement roles.
- Provide an opportunity for CFA and VICSES staff to capture valuable input from brigade and unit members on current initiatives and needs.
- Support members in understanding their roles in community safety or engagement.